Last modified: 08.25.2020
TKM United States, Inc. (“TKM”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) cares about your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://shop.tkmus.com and any other website, communication, or form/ application, platform, or other digital property that link or refer to this policy (together, the “Website”), as well as any other personal information regarding consumers that we may collect, use or disclose.
Information We May Collect About You
How We Collect Information About You
Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Interest Based Advertising
How We Use Your Information
Disclosure of Your Information
Your Choices About Your Information
Children’s Online Privacy
Your California Privacy Rights
Nevada Privacy Rights
Personal information, or personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity or Contact Data includes name, postal or shipping address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, or similar identifier.
· Transaction Data includes details about products that we may send to you.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
If You Fail to Provide Personal Information
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
· Direct interactions. You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms or by communicating with us e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering or in connection with a purchase.
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect information such as cookies. As noted below, this information is used specifically to enable your interactions with the Website, and is not otherwise used or disclosed to any third party.
We do not use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Accordingly, we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Our Website does not engage in, and information we collect when you use the Website is not used for, interest based advertising.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with products, communicate with you, or to conduct other business operations, such as using information to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how we may use the information we collect include to:
· To carry out your requests, respond to your questions and comments, and in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided information to us. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
· To investigate and respond to concerns or claims that you have communicated to us about the quality of our products.
· To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets, and business.
· To respond to law enforcement requests and other requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· To verify your identity so that we can respond to a request you make under applicable law.
· To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about consumers is among the assets transferred.
· To administer a job application.
· Notify you about changes to our Website.
· As described to you when collecting your personal information.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share non-personal information without restriction. We may share your personal information with:
· Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
· Business partners, suppliers, service providers, sub-contractors and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· With your consent.
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
· To meet our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you.
· To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Your Choices About Personal Information
· California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices with regard to your personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
· Nevada Residents. If you are a Nevada resident, you may have additional personal rights and choices with regard to your personal information. Please see our Nevada Privacy Rights section below for more information.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our Website and Applications are primarily designed and intended exclusively for adults. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information about children under age 13, and the Website is not designed to collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13. If you believe your child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information through our Website, please contact us as provided in the Contact Information section below.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit here to read our California privacy notice.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. At this time, we do not engage in this type of disclosure.
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain "covered information" collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information.
Postal Address: 1845 Airport Exchange Blvd., Suite 150
Erlanger, KY, 41018-3166
You can also contact us using our Contact Us page on the Website.